TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Its cool for sure. but i dotn think i would fall in love with that car, its just not the right color (metallic blue) like mine :D

Greg

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
That's a lot of money for a bird with a cam, gears, and drag radials and tint and what looks to be exhaust...still, I like this car. The guy should have been more discriptive of the mods.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
not bad but 12k:confused: this thing better be an 11 second race car for that money. like previously stated he doesnt say anything about whats done besides the rearend and being tubbed.

·
Registered
817 Posts
nice, personally to me its not worth 12k, but i think its pretty sweet with the drag wheels in the back. by tubbed, did you mean like hopped up like some of the muscle cars do, or tubbed like as in tubed chassis?

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
tubbed mean they cut out the rear part of the car and weld in bigger wheel wells called tubs to allow for the giant wheels.

The thing looks pretty cool but he's really vague on everything for asking that much and having that kind of car. He doesn't even say what it runs at the strip :leftright

It could have been a project car that got dumped?

-Thomas

·
8,978 Posts
It also appears to have the rare A&A specialties spoiler.
-Thomas

·
8,978 Posts
It does look good, deffinetely. But I'd give it at least a stroker kit if not a big block engine swap. It'd deffinetely be a great project car, but he's asking waaay too much for a project car.
-Thomas

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
HOLY SHIZZAM, those are some gigantic tires! Hoooweee, but I will agree, 12 g's is a bit much!

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
JustinH said:
$12k?

Hahahaha.

Cut that number in half, then cut it in half again, and you are still paying too much.
Maybe you should have taken your own advice and done that with your car, and then " maybe " you would have sold it. I agree though that is kinda high but tubbing one of these cars isnt cheap.
Chris

·
8,239 Posts
LX-Tasy said:

Maybe you should have taken your own advice and done that with your car, and then " maybe " you would have sold it. I agree though that is kinda high but tubbing one of these cars isnt cheap.
Chris
Ouch Chris that hurts bad.

Just a little FYI for you. I sold my car in early fall and got exactly what I wanted for it.

Already moving on to "other things" you fellas will see soon.

Why the hard words man? I show nothing but love around here.
:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts