TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...forgot I had these, and they need a new home. They are very nicely built, though they do require removing the map pocket. It isn't that hard to do really, just drill out a few plastic welds on the back side. These are ready to be either painted, carpeted, or covered in vinyl. They are sized to hold a 6.5" component set. $150 for the pair.

John

·
Registered
384 Posts
wow....If I bought those , then I would have to install all my stuff instead of triping over it in the office...

wife would get pissed....

I almost pulled the trigger on these....I have a set of comps to go in it too....how tempting

·
Registered
384 Posts
haha..I am sure she would like the stuff not piled on the office floor...thats not the problem...she watched me go for several months of tearing up last car and never finishing it only to end up taking it out and selling the car...hence the pile on the floor...

actually I am right now trying to sell some of the pile in order to buy more Tbird parts!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Or maybe he thought John was wanting to buy them.

I'm also on a Ford Explorer forum. If someone posted something like that it would be deleted as they do not tollerate underminig of a sale.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
off the top of my head, 3 lbs each? They are not heavy, but they are very sturdy. I can put them on a scale later this evening.

John

1 - 20 of 26 Posts