TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im in need of a driver side exterior door handle for a 97 T-bird. Not big on the color as the whole car is getting painted this spring. My current color code is PS, but any cheap color will work. Let me know a price please if ya can get it.

Thanx!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I thought I heard these were discontinued. I am looking for a black LH outside handle, but I think I am going to have to find some more at pick-n-pull.

·
Registered
4 Posts
black is still available.. I work at a dealer, list on it is 60.00 i could get it for about 45 plus shipping so your really not going to be saving to much.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
black is still available.. I work at a dealer, list on it is 60.00 i could get it for about 45 plus shipping so your really not going to be saving to much.
Oh snap I am doing this and its getting the reinforcement mod too!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Park Lamp Terminals

Unfortunately I'm not a Ford Parts man anymore.
Going to work for ADvance Auto Parts Wholesale starting Monday but
I've found this place to have good prices.

http://www.newfordparts.com/
Would you or anyone else happen to have anyinformation on replacement terminals for the park lamp socket next to the headlamp? I need to replace the positive terminal and add another and was looking for replacements instead of clpping the wire and using butt connectors. Auveco has a number but the ford number it provides as a cross seems to be the socket itself.
Thanks

·
Registered
144 Posts
Would you or anyone else happen to have anyinformation on replacement terminals for the park lamp socket next to the headlamp? I need to replace the positive terminal and add another and was looking for replacements instead of clpping the wire and using butt connectors. Auveco has a number but the ford number it provides as a cross seems to be the socket itself.
Thanks
F7ZZ-14489-AA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts