TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is going to be out there? I plan on being there in the afternoon sometime. The road is under construction but its looking good. Not a lot of dirt or anything. I will be there in my silver 1995 and with a buddy's 1976 Chevy Monza.

I hope to see someone out there!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice! I will stop by and crash the Lincoln party in my Bird. :)

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
I should be there at the Lincoln dealership like last year! I hope!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Where is this Lincoln dealership at, and what time is everyone meeting. I will see if I can make it?

Kevin

·
829 Posts
I posted this info in the Lincolns of Distinction forum at http://www.lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36204:

Forthcoming cruises in the southeast Michigan area:

Port Huron Cruise - Friday July 6

Cruisin' Michigan Avenue - Saturday July 14

Telegraph Road Cruise - Saturday July 28

Woodward Avenue Dream Cruise - Saturday August 18. However cruisers have been out on Woodward Avenue every Friday and Saturday evenings since April, with activity building every weekend through May, June, July and August.

In Grand Rapids there's the 28th Street Metro Cruise on Friday August 24.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday!

·
829 Posts
Got there at 11:30, grabbed lunch at Arby's around 1:35, got back to Southgate Lincoln around 2:10, left at 3. The construction on Fort Street didn't help! Didn't see James, the Lincoln Club guys arrived much later and left after a few minutes.

Looking forward to the Michigan Ave and Telegraph Rd Cruises.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was out there but did not see too many people at the Lincoln dealership. It was hot and the construction kept people at home. I had a great time! Too bad the Southgate cops are such jerks.

·
829 Posts
What time did you get there? I was out of there at 3. Michigan Ave and Telegraph Rd will be better, the city of Wayne, where Michigan Ave splits, is the center of activity for the Michigan Ave Cruise.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sorry, but I did not make it out. I was out of town until Friday and just needed a day with the family. Hopefully I can make one of the future cruises.

Kevin

·
Registered
987 Posts
My wife and I went early, did a couple of laps, spent some time in the parking lot at the Super K-Mart, had lunch at the Busy Bee and headed home. Never did see a significant number of cars actually cruising.

·
829 Posts
This Downriver Cruise is coming up this Saturday June 29th! I plan on being there, back at the Lincoln dealership.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I will be getting ready to leave on vacation on Sunday, so will not have time to participate in the cruise this year. But, hopefully those who can get there will have a great time!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll be out there early with my 1992 Cougar: any other cougar drivers going to join in? I might have to crash the Lincoln mark VIII party if no-one else joins...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will be out there laying down some rubber in my 1995!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well, tomorrow is the big day! I'm going out early to see if I can get a spot in the Kmart Parking-lot, or maybe if I see a gathering of Mark VIIIs over by the Lincoln dealership I'll join them. I have a few Tccoa plaques I made up in my back window, so if anyone sees a green cougar with plaques, its me.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I noticed MN12/FN10 chassis there... I did see a sweet sounding Mark VIII there as well. How about anyone else?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts