TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wazzup???? I was just wondering what you were doing.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
I was wondering WHERE he is/was! How's things, Roger?

I was at the cruise yesterday, the Lincoln dealership was blocked off with used cars, dunno why. There is still friggin' construction so I guess they're still milking it! I was with the Lincoln guys at the Dollar General lot on the opposite side, just north of the Ford dealership. For pics check out the thread on Lincolns of Distinction, page 2:

http://lincolnsofdistinction.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?39935-2013-Downriver-cruise

For a little burnout video of Bill's 97 LSC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT8gVhy--hk

Taken by our very own Mad1stGen using Bill's camera. I can be heard saying "MAS!!" which means MORE in Spanish.

James - that Mark VIII you heard/saw, what color was it?

The 1st Wayne Road Cruise is in 2 weeks on July 13 on Wayne Rd between Joy Rd and Glenwood Rd in Westland, there is no Michigan Avenue Cruise this year, it's been cancelled, and then there's the Telegraph Rd Cruise on July 27. The Wayne Rd event is actually called "The All American Cruise".

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I think it was blue with a black grille? I was looking for you guys but I guess I missed you (again).

·
Registered
30 Posts
I tried to keep an eye out for anyone from the club, but I didn't see anyone. I was stationed at the Southgate Ford-dealership for a majority of the day, and cruised up and down for about half an hour. I wish I saw someone, it was kind of boring by my self...

I saw a white 1986 Mercury cougar in the cruise, so I honked and gave him a thumbs up.
I saw a Pearl 1995-1997 Pearl Mercury cougar with custom rims and smoked out tail-lights on my way home, who pulled in by Sonic
I also saw a pearl Mark VIII at the Lincoln dealership. He pulled in to take some photos of a Teal ford pinto. He also had what appeared to be his father with him, an older gentleman.

Did I describe anyones car?

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Do you have handicap plates on your car?

·
829 Posts
<< I also saw a pearl Mark VIII at the Lincoln dealership. He pulled in to take some photos of a Teal ford pinto. He also had what appeared to be his father with him, an older gentleman.

Did I describe anyones car?
>>

That was Bill in the white 97 Mark VIII LSC, he's the one in the video I posted above. We were at the Dollar General lot because the knuckleheads at the Lincoln dealership blocked their used car lot with cars. Plus they're still doing road construction in front of there. There's no way you could have known we were at Dollar General, 3 Lincoln Mark VIIIs and guys from the LOD forum.

·
829 Posts
Yes, a white Lincolns of Distinction script shirt. I have both white and black that I sleep in! The next cruise is the Wayne Rd cruise and then Telegraph Rd as I indicated above. If you come out to those we should park and watch! And cruise of course!!

·
829 Posts
Telegraph Cruise is Saturday July 27, the Concours d'Elegance is Sunday, July 28 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at The Inn at St. John's, 44045 Five Mile Road in Plymouth.

You can make both!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.