TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any interest in a drag racing meet at Milan at some point this summer? They are now doing Friday night test and tune events on select days.

This is from their Facebook page:
==
TGIF with a new twist, how often do we hear TGIF from the Mon-Fri 9-5er’s. Well TGIF Milan Dragway style has a whole new meaning. We are introducing our TGIF Run What Ya Got test nights!

On select Friday nights thru out the race season we will be hosting our TGIF Run What Ya Got test nights. The gates will open at 6pm and testing will begin right after. For all of you that work a day job this is a great chance to come on out after work and test whatever you want. Bring your fast car, bring your slow car, bring your street car, bring your friends car, bring your Harley or bring your street bike! Whatever it is you want to test bring it on out.

TGIF Run What Ya Got nights will be on the following Friday’s: April 20, May 18, May 25, June 22, July 13, July 20, August 10, September 14, September 28, October 12 and November
==

I bet my car will be ready by May 18th. Anyone else interested? Gates open at 6:00 and run until ???

·
Registered
48 Posts
I may be interested......will have to see as the time gets closer...... I like the may 18, it would be a little after my b-day

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, come celebrate your birthday with us!

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
Count me in for the May 18th date.
Awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing some numbers for your new build.

Somebody call KevinM and get him to go with you guys! I'm sure he'd be up for some time at the track.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I will have to mark my calendar now, but I don't see any conflicts at this point with the 18th. I actually just busted the Bird out of storage this week since it is sunny and in the 80's in MI in March I couldn't resist!!!:D

Kevin M

·
Registered
987 Posts
Kevin,

I put my car back on the road two weeks ago today. Just too nice of a "winter" to leave it stored. Plus, I needed some blasts of S/C horsepower to clear my head from the fog of work!

I reworked my water/meth injection setup a bit, and have an appointment with Walsh on April 5th for further tuning.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
May 18th will be the last stand for my old transmission! Its getting a DirtyDog soon after this meet.

I also e-mailed Jon (QkTbird).. He usually comes to these kinds of meets.

·
Registered
229 Posts
not sure if I can make it yet. I wont know for sure till a week or two before. I work nights so I would miss at least half the night at work. I'll mark the date and hopefully I'll make it.

Jon

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
September 14th or October 12th?

I am looking at the above dates for another Friday Bring What You Have event. We had a blast last year even though the weather wasn't the greatest. It was a very light night at the track and got tons of runs in.

Any interest?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts