TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seriously interested in Drag wheels please contact me via PM or Email.

They will be a 3pc forged wheel with many many style choices and anodized finishes if desired. The rears will be 9-10lbs each and front will be 7lbs.

15X4, 15X8 or 15X9
16X4, 16X8 or 16X9
17X3.5 one piece will be available as well.

No they are not cheep.

All inqueries need to go to PM. I won't be responding to the thread.

Cheers

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is a bit of an update. I just received the second set of mockup wheels.
They just showed up today...Nice piece

These are 15X4 & 15X8 with billet, hubcentric spacers attached. The spacers are attached with studs so you can change the rear shell and spacer if you decide to go wider or require a differant spacer down the road. Its a nice setup.

Test fit tonight if I have time.

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Bandwidth is used up on the pics and cannot view them.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK boys.....Lets do this...Test fit went great!! Perfect fit on my 94SC with stock brakes. Read below for the options with respect to width and whats needed to run what wheel...

Stock Brakes early or late car SC or LX, Sport, etc: Fronts are simple.
*Run 15X4 or 16X4 with our spec'd out attached spacer.

*The rears 15X8 with out spec'd spacer leaves plenty of room inside and out with respect to tire and wheel clearance.

*If you want to run a 15X9 you can BUT you will have to trim the rear control arm of about .50" of material to clear the barrel with nothing else to do.
*A 16X8 or 9 will clear fine without the trimming with the same spacer specs of the 15" option.

Big Brake guys...Im still not comfortable building anything until I talk it over with Holeshot one last time. Im pretty sure Big Brake guys will use a lil more spacer in a 15X4 or 16X4 front. Not a big deal at all...I just want to be sure its right. The rears I believe can be 15's or 16's as well with possibly the same spacer spec'd for the stock brakes. If you want to run a 9" wheel you will still have to trip the control arms if you use the 15's.

Hit me up one last time if you want a set RIGHT NOW. If you are doing it later on then pls dont bother PM'ing me right now. Once I have a hard list then I can let ya know what they are going to cost as a group. If you know someone that wants a set pls tell them to hit me up. Go to http://www.holeshotwheels.com and pick out your style, size and colors. Anodizing is $50per wheel unless I can squeeze a discount on that service as well as a group deal. Wheel price will boil down to the amount of peeps ordering. Im gonna give it 3 weeks tops before I close this up.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Brad

PS PHOTOS BELOW....

So....Test fit photos are below.

The Rears have 8/32 or .25" of clearance with the calipar bracket.

The fronts have 3/32" or .09375" of clearance with the calipar bracket.

Have a look.

Trim that control arm a bit and a 15X9 will go right in there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts