TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ran a detailed search on DRAGON products to no avail. Any experiece good/bad/indifferent with the dragon upper plenum or t/b ?? Planning on finally swapping out my combo on my '96 with accufab and etc. etc., but was just curious about dragon.

thanks guys/gals !! :)

·
Registered
522 Posts
To me it was worth it to save and get the Accufab, but then again I only had to buy the plenum. Do a search on MD and you will see the review done on all the available TB's and Plenums.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BirdofPrey97 said:
To me it was worth it to save and get the Accufab, but then again I only had to buy the plenum. Do a search on MD and you will see the review done on all the available TB's and Plenums.
yup, found it. lot's of good info over there. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
522 Posts
There is no gain by stepping up to a 75mm TB instead of the 70mm TB on a NA engine. If your plans include a blower in the future then by all means get the 75mm. That should help you save a few $.

Yes, there is a price difference, but if you are going to spend a good junk of the price of an Accufab for another product that doesn't gain as much it becomes a personal preferrence if the amount you will gain is worth the extra cost.

Should be able to get the combo dlvd to you for $400.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts