TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Hell,I'd be ashamed if it didn't go that fast with a 5.0L and twin garrets.
I like the '97 model with SVO heads,intake that only went 13.06 :D
JL

·
Registered
635 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
edited because of newly gained insight

Russell

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
96 Bird your an idiot.

Everything on that page makes sense to me. 3.9L. Tires sizes in width. Doesnt have the cars yet. Birdman93 is a member of a website I frequent. Good guy too...confirmed what is said as well...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
AEDM8 said:
96 Bird your an idiot.

Everything on that page makes sense to me. 3.9L. Tires sizes in width. Doesnt have the cars yet. Birdman93 is a member of a website I frequent. Good guy too...confirmed what is said as well...:rolleyes:
So have you ever seen anyone stuff 275s on 19x8.5s? Let alone 315's? 3.9L nah **** really? Ya think. :rolleyes: I know what he MEANT, but that isn't what he put. The SVC car is supposed to come with 255's.

Now as far as the '93 goes he has put alot of money in it. The 32 valve heads are VERY expense. I just should have read the reason for the ****ty time closer. I posted in haste. I was mainly posting on the mis-information on the new 'bird. Give me a break.

Russell

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Nope never seen it happen. Im sure he is aware of what he posted, he's no slouch judging from the few times he has helped me with car troubles. Just a mistake I guess.

Im also sure he knows the difference between CID and 3.9L. Probably assumes that an intelligent person can figure out what 3.9 means. No reason to lay into him about anything he wrote.

The 93 actually is getting parted out because of a crack in the frame. The motor will be going in a 57....bird if I remember what was said correctly.

We will leave it at that. Just defending an internet friend. No harm. I appologize for calling you an idiot.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I don't mean anything against the guy. I understand you defending him, and obviously he knows his stuff a little bit if he is going with the Arao B2 heads which are awesome, but super expensive. I don't mean to get hateful. Sorry. :(

Russell

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
No harm. Everybody is happy. :D

Says on UMTC that he swapped the Araos for some Z304s. "Flow better at an 1/8 the cost" he says. :)

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I also know Tony (birdman93) personally and I don't appreciate insults to friends.

·
Registered
635 Posts
ahh i guess i missed that part. i tend to skim everything. o well, nice car though, gotta be a beast.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts