TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
oh man !!!!! that girls life is ruined, forever. That has got to be worst than being paralized. I really feel for her.

CamellionCat

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am at a loss for words, I've know lots of people killed in accidents but that was one of the worst I have ever seen!

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
that was posted on here somewhere not too long ago -- that should be a public service message on tv eh?

·
Registered
325 Posts
That was too much for me, Makes ya really think. It should be a public service announcement. When i took driver retraining there was a guy who was getting his liscense back after being busted for DUI 5 times. He should be in jail. They should all be in jail. Sorry guys that makes me sick, just gotta vent :zpuke:

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've seen disturbing things in real life and at the movies, but those images will stay with me for a long long time.

That's the reason I NEVER drive even after 1 drink. I couldn't handle doing something like that to another human being. I know parents and friends hate being woke up a 1 am to come get me, but they understand that it is the smart thing to do.

Change someone's life, be a designated driver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts