TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aPskKm86lQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Only one of these potential organ donors is wearing a helmet and a bike jacket.
Absolute tards.

At least since it looks like these guys are in NorCal (CHP, roads in the foothills of Tahoe look like this), I'm glad to see that these guys will be contributing to my local organ pool should I need any spares.
-mm

PS. I do appreciate the faux-coffee can exhaust on the lead trike drifter though. That is a choice touch.

·
Super Moderator
10,371 Posts
Only one of these potential organ donors is wearing a helmet and a bike jacket.
Absolute tards.
I'd do it, if I could get away with it. :D Helmet And MX body and chest pads required.

State Troopers here here would not be ok with that, unless it was a closed road for an event; arrested on sight, probably.

Even in a special event, I would Not try that on The Dragon, lol; it's a long way down. :)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
It's like Mario Kart in real life...I'm one of those people where if people want to do something stupid or dangerous, let them do it as long as it doesn't endanger others. It's their life, and if they want to end it early to make room for more intelligent beings, so be it. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
16,808 Posts
I feel sorry for the driver who inevitably ends up running one of those jackasses over after they cross into the oncoming lane in a blind corner for the thousandth time. You just know there'd be a lawsuit against the driver :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
11,902 Posts
I feel sorry for the driver who inevitably ends up running one of those jackasses over after they cross into the oncoming lane in a blind corner for the thousandth time. You just know there'd be a lawsuit against the driver :rolleyes:
... and in California it'd probably stand ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts