TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PostSkank
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone coped out on my tonight. I was supposed to meet a few people at a bar, and maybe a club after that. As it turns out, enough people (or at least the ones I was interested in) had to postpone. So here I sit, watching movies, working on "the perfect margarita." I'm not one to call anything the epitome of its class, but these guys are pretty good :) . Fill glass with ice, 2 shots anjeo tequila (patron, or whatever you like/have), 1-2 shots triplesec (or grand marnier, contreau etc), juice of 2 limes, and a dash of OJ.... adjust portions as desired (I tend to load up a tad more on the tequila).

I'm afraid I'm out of limes now, so as soon as I finish this one, I'm done... but I have Blue Moon and Frangelico to get me through ;). Why the hell did I post this? Because I've been drinking, THATS why.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If I had Half a drink of anything I would fall where I stood. I'm on so many meds I can't drink any more and it sucks. I have to end this post before I begain to ranmble on. These thnings make me so dopey I hate.

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
You guys should try a real drink like my fav..A Rusty Nail.

The Rusty Nail is a classic anytime cocktail. This two liquor drink combines a fine Scotch with the sweet honey taste of Drambuie, a Scotch based liqueur from France. It is mostly served on the rocks, but can also be enjoyed up!

Fill a rocks glass with ice.

1 1/2 oz. Scotch
1/2 oz. Drambuie
Always pour the Drambuie last to allow it to mix with the lighter Scotch.

Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and strain into a cocktail glass for Straight Up Nail.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
StupidFly said:
...Fill glass with ice, 2 shots anjeo tequila (patron, or whatever you like/have), 1-2 shots triplesec (or grand marnier, contreau etc), juice of 2 limes, and a dash of OJ.... adjust portions as desired...
That would be a Texas Marguarita. One of my favorites, second only to Wild Turkey Rare Breed straight up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts