TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This may seem like a really strange thread but here goes...

I am looking to buy a 1996 or 1997 Tbird and I am in a wheelchair. I am wondering if any of you know if the electronic hand controls can be purchased and installed by anyone and if so if anyone knows of a place in the Tulsa area that does this sort of thing or if possibly a place in the Tulsa area that does the whole entire thing.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Thank You

·
Registered
325 Posts
XR7kid said:
This place looked good. http://www.dsp-mobilityelectronics.com looks like they do stuff through dealership
That place looks like they carry a very nice product line. Alot of the equptment looks like some real good quality stuff. Plus i got the impression it was a dealership also. So its probably a reputable place to buy from. Worth checking into :thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys :) Hopefully I will be able to do this within the next month and get pics of the results posted up :)

Laura

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
good luck, what kind of t-bird are you getting? <chanting subliminally, 4.6, 4.6, 4.6> Whats with the 73 460, got any pictures?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 73' is the one that I worked on with my stepdad as a kid. I have to yoink the pics and get them scanned. and I'm hope to get a 1996 or a 1997 now. :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
I assume you are a Simpson's fan. Welcome aboard. Get your Bird and get some pics up. There are plenty of knowledgeable folks around here who are more than willing to help you with any questions you have.
GUN

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
That is now owned by Seabass and I believe the rim are chrome Cobra R's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts