1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
604 Posts
pimp man! looks great! how does it ride? still got a nice stock feel or is it much stiffer?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea they ride good a lil stiffer than stock, i'm finally happy with the ride hieght now.. and i love the way it looks.!

·
Banned
46 Posts
i droped mine i think it was 2 or 2.5 froget :) but yea i cant go over speed bumps fast.
i have to angle the car side ways and SLOWLY go over it

there is that better for you ??

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
i droped mine i think it was eathere 2 or 2.5 froget :) but yea i cant go over big speed bumps i have to turn the car side ways and SLOWLY go over
it
Again... WHAT?! eathere and froget?! Dude.... Seriously....

·
Registered
483 Posts
why are you on someone's lawn:) lol looks good it's how they should have been in the first place.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got me some 16'' mrkvlll rims a while back.. got'em on the bird today. jus happy with how they look with my drop so i thought i'd share.. i'll get some pics up in a couple days ..

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
i did exactly that on only the front springs on my bird.... looks good however, it rides ok, but the front shocks take a beating... oh well i just picked up lifetime warranty monroe's for it... ive got it down to replacing front shocks in about a 1/2 hour... no compressor is needed with the springs cut that much :D

oh yeah, it handles amazing... probably better if i dropped the rear but it likes to over steer very easily

by the way... OLD PICS

·
Registered
619 Posts
any one running a 2'' or 2.5 drop with 18's? I wanna throw some 18'' saleens on my new bird and i wanna drop it about 2'' or 2.5''. This will be my DD think i will run into problems?

sorry for the thread jack

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey red, is that a custom hood or did you buy that somewhere?

I must have one. :D

·
Banned
46 Posts
dam know i know what to do to my bird :) i already droped it but mine has a 93 sc bumpers on it

irony its a 94 lx

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Hey red, is that a custom hood or did you buy that somewhere?

I must have one. :D
they have that hood on scp.com

also redbird i noticed the sticker on the back window did you get that off ebay i got one that looks identical was just wondering if it was the same as mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts