Ya think???

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
Well, at least he was being honest... :D

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Heard that on the radio yesterday. I thought to myself WTF????

Joe

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
What would yall have rathered .... him try to not turn himself in and kill a family!!!!

"WTF" yall "Boners" talking about

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
ITT-BIRD said:
What would yall have rathered .... him try to not turn himself in and kill a family!!!!

"WTF" yall "Boners" talking about
Seems to me, the simplest thing would have been to not get in his truck in the first place. Feet work, even if buildings DO jump out in front of you. :D

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Feet work, even if buildings DO jump out in front of you. :D
Dammit. Stupid buildings. I hate it when that happens. :)

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
I've had a few "self surrenders" with DUI's...but it ususally involves them pulling into a closure at a collision or something, but not saying you're looking for a cop to arrest you. That would be a good video.

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
I dunno.. I'm glad the guy did it, and sure I don't know anything about the guy's priors, but I'd be pretty tempted as the DA to dismiss the other charges if he completed a sobriety course or something like that and did some community service. But then again, I'm a pretty nice guy when people don't give me a reason to be otherwise.

:D

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
I dunno.. I'm glad the guy did it, and sure I don't know anything about the guy's priors, but I'd be pretty tempted as the DA to dismiss the other charges if he completed a sobriety course or something like that and did some community service. But then again, I'm a pretty nice guy when people don't give me a reason to be otherwise.

:D
Thats me. I'd prolly give the guy a fair amount of community service and send him to AA or something. Perhaps order a beathalyzer kill switch installed for 6 months to a year or so, that is, after his liscense was reinstated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts