Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
the son of the Murderer said:
My dad must have panicked and I don't see my dad as a bad guy
sure, yup it is totally rational, reasonable and responsible to get drunk, kill your stepson and then leave him rotting on the side of the road.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
That kinda makes me sick to my stomach, other then the hot wings I had tonight. But to think if he would have stopped and called for help he would be looking at possibly more then half the time if guilty.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
He had this accident but he's a stand up guy
I think these people need to understand the difference between "accident" and "drunk driving"!! :zbash:

Even though police say Luther admitted he hit Bear with his Jeep, he pled not guilty in court.
Yep another "stand up guy" not taking responsibility for his actions!!! :mad:

There's nothing "accidental" about drunk driving. :redmad:

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
absolutely insane. A few years ago i was a juror on a murder case here in Las Vegas. 2 friends got really drunk and high on a 4th of july. one of the kids got his 45 to "put on a real fireworks show". two "friends" went and shot up a high school campus and one of them wound up dead. Then the shooter went home and passed out on his couch a block away from where his friend lay dead. Never called anyone for help. of course he plead not guilty. we convicted him on 5 different charges. Just crazy how some people are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts