TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,052 Posts
I am here to learn and have fun, but if you think I am a stupid and ignorant kid you have every right to tell me so. I have every right to ignore it or try to learn and have fun and engage with you guys further. I keep seeing emotive language, judgemental statements in replys and I wonder why.

Have a great Friday Night,
Rocketdog
I don’t think that, but it works both ways, most of us on this forum and everyone commenting in this thread have been around the block and back with this chassis and modular engines, and there is a tone you carry(real or percieved) that you have your mind made up and simply want confirmation from us, and we don’t play that. There’s nothing wrong in debating with civility, and while I personally wouldn’t bother with dry sump in any circumstances in this chassis for the reasons I laid out, I don’t discourage it either, I think it would be cool in fact (#notmymoney).

·
The Parts Guy
7,330 Posts
Bingo. You're talking about engineering a dry sump system in one breath, but unwilling to deviate from a stock longblock or even install something as straightforward as drainback tubes in the next. This thread is both long-winded and lacking of sense.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Bingo. You're talking about engineering a dry sump system in one breath, but unwilling to deviate from a stock longblock or even install something as straightforward as drainback tubes in the next. This thread is both long-winded and lacking of sense.
That's Fair, I get it. I have been on forced hiatus for few years, my social skills are rusty, and my knowledge of these cars is not great. I will step it up.
Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it and your opinions, all of them. That's why I am here.

RD

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good luck! You don't seem to have a tone IMO, if it's any consolation. I think it is good that you are so appreciative of people's replies and you don't seem to argue as so many people do. I think it is cool that you are trying to learn more.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts