TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about landing a dual in-dual out muffler for my '95. Since I'm dumping the side tips out in front of the rear tires I don't have a lot of room to work with. My thoughts are to remove the third cat and resonator and split the downpipes into a d/i-d/o muffler then bending two 135 deg. pipes to the exhaust tips.
I'm looking at Dynomax and Magnaflow mufflers in this configuration. They're both around $100 so I'm soliciting personal sound preferences for my purchase.
I was initally interested in the Dr. Gas FreqMod mufflers but I just don't think I have the space for two cans.

Any & all opinions are welcome! (Gas tank is gone... fuel cell in the trunk)

Thanks guys!;)
Triston

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts

Have this muff for sale, the cats are gone in the pic. Its new and never installed but I heard clips on youtube that tell me its nice.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well if your gas tank is gone, then I think that's a great idea for the exhaust, and either the Magnaflow or the Dynomax should give you what you want imo. I have the Magnaflow and I love it. Don Phau has the Magnaflow as well, and all I can tell you is when you get some serious HP behind that muffler WATCH OUT lol. It gets loud quickly. Don't know if that is a concern, but figured I would throw that out there. IF you want to hear what my car or what Don's sounds like, just hit up the exhaust thread on this forum for mine, or Don's for his racing clips. Either way , enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts