TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Which pistons do these have?? Phenolic or metal??

And if your looking for the spindles why are you selling??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which pistons do these have?? Phenolic or metal??

And if your looking for the spindles why are you selling??
I bought Cobra calipers and no longer need these. Not sure what the piston material is, they came off an 00 GT if that helps at all.

·
Super Moderator
9,300 Posts
My set came off an 04 GT and from what I could tell they were metal. I didn't examine them too harshly though, so I can't say I'm 100% certain.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I think your price is a little high,I just bought a set off a 02 gt pbr calipers with steel pistons refurbished for 80 shipped,those dont look they are in the greatest shape
just my .02

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I think your price is a little high,I just bought a set off a 02 gt pbr calipers with steel pistons refurbished for 80 shipped,those dont look they are in the greatest shape
just my .02
You should have sent this in a PM instead of posting it. I'm not trying to be a dick, but it really irks me when people post this kind of thing in my threads, especially when the price is fair. If you don't like the price, that's fine, but don't ruin my sale. This should definitely be a forum rule. Just my $0.02.:)

-Rob

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah,I thought about that after i posted it and I am sorry to bigpoppa882 if I offended you in any way,good luck with sale though

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am selling these for less than I paid for them. Not trying to screw anyone at all.

$85 shipped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts