1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Oh brother.....

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Apparently the rebel flag on the Duke's car, the General Lee, turned some heads at the Pops
whats next people are gonna be offended that thier is a lined-out ghost on the ghost busters car? urrrrrrrrrrrrr they are beng mean to ghosts.....UURRRrrrrrrr

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
whats next people are gonna be offended that thier is a lined-out ghost on the ghost busters car? urrrrrrrrrrrrr they are beng mean to ghosts.....UURRRrrrrrrr
RACIST!!!!! how do you think the Ghastly community feels about what you said? :tongue:

·
Registered
974 Posts
AH HA! It's a conspiracy. Their really all black, but disguised as whites as to trick the KKK into thinking their one of their own.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Duhhh... Shoot i confused myself... back to square one. So the KKK is who? And the ghost busters are who? Wait... isn't this thread about the dukes of hazard...

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Duhhh... Shoot i confused myself... back to square one. So the KKK is who? And the ghost busters are who? Wait... isn't this thread about the dukes of hazard...
This, young Grasshopper, is the art of Thread Jacking. LOL ;)

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
What’s this world coming too... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Speaking of the A-team, don't you think that Michael Knight is really working for the KGB?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts