TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 Cougar and would like to add ground effects(Xenon), but the only ground effects that I like are for the 96-97 Cougar. So I was wandering how much needs to be done to convert my 95 body into a 96 or 97 and if it is a costly procedure to undertake. You may think why even do it? But I love my car and hope to still have it for many years. Besides I'm leaving for the Air Force soon and other than going to work and college while I'm in the service I haven't even turned 19 yet so bars are out and I figure I need a hobby so why not make my car turn heads more than it already does.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I think the back bumper covers will swap over without changing the tail lights.

The front end though, you'll need the newer style hood, lights, grille, AND bumper cover.

Other than that, they should be a simple swap :).

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
95 cougar to 97

The front bumper will bolt up you (could use) your 95 headlights and headerpanel but they will be a gap. Other than the the 96-97 front end bolts right up everything from the hood to the splash sheild. The side pieces bolt on also same as the rear bumper. I have completed this swap more than once. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts