TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search and didn't see anything on it. has anybody used the DuPont Car care stuff. If they have, is it any good. Just curious about it.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
In the old days, Dupont One products were the best you could buy. Especially there compound products! The red rubbing compound and the white polishing compound are the best . I'm in my mid 40's and have used everything, once. Dupont cleaning products are among the best. There bug and tar remover is awesome. When it comes to finishing products, if you want to forget the hype, and your paint is clean, Turtle Wax is very good. If you need the 1-2-3 punch (cleaner, polish, wax), go with Meguires' or Mothers' products. Good Luck :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
DuPont sucks if you want detailing products just buy meguars they are the best by far.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
i use the dupont interior trim shine. Ive had good results with it, it doesnt stay a greasy residue..it actuall dries.

joseph

·
Registered
303 Posts
i usually use Gliptone to detail my car, Cleaner wax, Polish, then Final coat, but recently ive been trying new stuff, and today i waxed my car with the Turtle Wax Ultra Gloss, and i do have to say it is the best finishing wax that i have ever used, the shine is amazing and the paint has such a deep look to it. This is with just that wax, i didnt do the 3 step because i didnt have all day to do it, but when i do get the chance im gonna go with Gliptone Cleaner wax, Meguars Show Gaze Polish, and finish it up with Ultra Gloss!

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
There's a lot of stuff out that's great, but expensive. NXT for the price is what I had really good luck with. I'm going to put Zaino on my car now that it's repainted though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts