TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working on my boss's computer. I need some DVD decoder software. Have the drive, but no software. It needs the PowerDVD code number or something, but I just want to skip all that if I can and just put something new on his computer. It would also help me out because I deleted something and now my computer can't read DVDs. Anyone able to help?

Oh, and I can't connect to the internet with those computers, so if it's possible to burn a CD of it, or transfer it to my 128mb jump drive, that'd be awesome. Thanks!

·
8,239 Posts
windows media player ten plays dvd's.

At least mine does, i dunno if i had to add a plugin to it, but it plays dvd's.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I able to download the upgrade onto a disk? I've tried something like that before without luck, but on XP I'd think it should work better than 98. It is a brand new computer, though, but just didn't come with a DVD drive. Switched one in. It's not hooked up to the internet, and he doesn't want it to be hooked up, since he doesn't want to chance any viruses.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She tried Windows Media Player V10. She said it doesn't work. Downloaded it to a disk and then went to the other computer, it deleted the old version and then redownloaded this one. I guess I'm gonna have to front for the Power DVD. Unless there's any other solution...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts