TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Damn man. That is sweet. Now you need to get some 1/4 times.

:ztoohot:

-Shawn

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Renegade huh? So you liked that idea I see. :) Were gonna have a good ol' comic book battle when the Punisher gets a chance against you in the future. (I aint calling you out yet, all in due time:tongue: ) Fair warning....The time will come.

Really are some great numbers bud. Get some traction on that thing before you go having too much fun. I didnt see you on the news and you posted here so I assume you made it home OK.

Have fun.

·
Registered
178 Posts
All I gots to say bud is

Dear Mother Of God

And so you know, you ended up #3 on the day.

Cobra pulled close to 500
Ron FINALLY got the Stang to pull and ended up with 450ish I think it was.
Then the Thunderbird that shot 100rwhp over my guess.

WOW....

-dubbsy
(too $%@# tired to log out of Grifter's name.....another long day tomorrow)

ps: Remember my phone.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They both had intercoolers. :D

:ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot:

It was a pleasure gentlemen. I'll be back Monday. Maybe tomorrow! (doubtful)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
How long did it take for you guys to get out of there? Tell MJ to leave the little guy at home tomorrow. Not much to do at 10/11pm with an under 18 / 21. Cool kid just a little young. Yawn....

ZZZZ....zzzz...zzz

Edit: Chad - NO EXCUSE! ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
you must be back tomorrow Chad! I need to feel the G's again!
(besides, we's gettin together - tha club n all)

*MJ, I think he's 18 actually (looks much younger, I know - but MJ said he was legal so he could beat him [I didn't say that though])

ewww
1:30 and I gotta be up at 6:30 and rollin up to HiTech and get there by about 7:50....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Whats your mod list look like? Stock or built bottom end?
I am picking up a SVO headed/intake, intercooled T-trim'd Bird next weekend and I would love to put out some #'s like that.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Intercooled and T-Trimed and you should be able to put out numbers like that.

I've got a fully built longblock form Renegade Racing, CNC'd heads, forged everything, the works. And ModMax Cams. :) Not even intercooled yet.

*snickers*

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Holy geeeeze, I didn't even believe it at first!! That's WAY more than I was expecting, all on an S-Trim too! If Mike can run 12's (according to A-Train) then you oughta be able to pull of 11's anyway! WOW! What the hell's it gonna do with an intercooler?! :D

·
Registered
965 Posts
Those are awsome #'s Chad, I hope to emulate them one day.

FYI, Mike runs 11's, and with good hook up I too would be very suprised if Chad didn't run 11's also!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts