TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I was wondering if you guys wanted to get together in the spring for a tuning session. If anybody needs a dyno run and a tune in the spring let us know and maybe we can get a TCCoAMI day together. If you have any place that you recommend let us know that to.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
detroit speedworks used to do it, but then the sold out to livernois motorsports, and i dont know anywhere else but livernois motorsports...like i said in my pm to you, i would probably just be interested in a couple pulls but no tune (finances arent there)

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,917 Posts
I'd welcome the opportunity for dyno runs and tuning. I'm not knowledgable on facilities that can do it, though....

....not to mention finances being tight!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow nobody else is working on their car this winter.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I'd be in for a few pulls, and a tune depending on cash flow. I'll definitely need a tune after the engine swap, but I think I'll be talking to Lonnie for that, since he's done it before. The only things I hope to finish this winter are the addition of 4.10s and getting some slicks.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
well a few pulls on the dyno will be a lot cheaper than having the car tuned as well. I'd be interested in making a pull or two just to see how much power I'm making to compare to the new engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts