TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a reputable tuner at Triangle Speed Shop in Orange,Texas on the 14th of September(the weekend before FFW in Ennis for those that are wondering) He can do just about any EEC-V car,and will be burning custom chips based upon dyno pulls with air/fuel.The chip core that is used is a Diablo,not a Superchip core,since they fit the EEC more securely,and don't have the connectivity issues that the Superchips cores do.Cost is $400 for N/A cars,and $425 for supercharged cars.This includes dyno time needed to get the tune right,the chip,and the tuner's fees. You will need to make a reservation with the shop,and get with me with your catchcode and a mods list so I can prepare the tuner for what he needs to have ready.The shop and tuner require a $50 non-refundable deposit,which is due no later than the 9th of Sept. This insures that we will have a full dyno day,and that there will be no cost changes due to people backing out.We will have the dyno to ourselves all day Sat,and if need be...Sunday the 15th.There will be maximum of 20 cars(10 per day) tuned.I already have 3-4 people on the list,so speak up and get your name on the list and get your deposit in so you won't miss out.The shop can accept CC's for the reservation and the dynotime if you prefer.Email me or IM me if you have any questions on this.
Or you can contact Brinson Pachar at:
Triangle Speed Shop
6650 FM 1006 Suite A
Orange,Texas 77630
(409) 883-2150
JL

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One other thing...
There seems to be a bit of confusion as to this non-refundable deposit.
The depoist is deducted from the total cost of the dyno on the day of the tune. You are simply pre-paying a small amount to guarantee that you will show up.
JL

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tuner that will be on-hand is Dom(Dmann),and he is using the best software out there for EEC-V cars.
Still have 4 spots left..
JL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts