TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,218 Posts
I have it on mine, no complaints! :)

If you're looking for a loud system, this isn't it. Nice little rumble at idle, a bit of a roar at WOT and no drone.

Might want to change the thread title! :tongue:

Joe

·
Registered
294 Posts
Very nice quality system, IMHO, but if you want to be noticed, it's not the one you want. It looks just like the stock system to any casual observer, which is a good thing to me. The sound is pleasant to the ear, and it gets a little deeper over time. Mine lasted 5 years in Georgia and Tennessee, with no winter salt, before the inlet side of the left rear muffler finally rotted through. I had to trim one of the pipes a tiny bit to make it fit perfectly, but altogether, it was about 2 hours from start to finish remove the old and install the new system. It clears things around the differential (and receiver hitch, if you have one installed), better than the Flowmaster catback. I have Flowmaster's kit on mine now, but I still prefer the Dynomax kit, for looks and sound, most of the time.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Decent system, but if you're looking to make anything above 275-horsepower or so at the crank, I'd be opting out for true duals if I were you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts