TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a Dynomax Super turbo system, from the resonator back. Ive been trying to get rid of my 3rd cat, and i just remembered that i have a complete 91 SC exhaust system in my basement, so i could use the resonator off that. But anyways, is 230 bucks a good deal on this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought mine from summit, they shipped it pretty quick. The sound is not a whole lot louder then stock. I cant hear a diffrence at idle, but at wot you hear it a bit. I would go with the Flowmaster kit. Mine doesn't even sound as loud as the stock mustangs exhaust..

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
NO no no! Do this and its cheaper. Get the Dynomax bullet muffler. It's like $35. Remove the resonator and have it welded in there. Cut off the 2 mufflers in back and have some pipe welded on back there. It sounds soooooo much better like that. I spent $80 having it put on. Cheap and helps too. The Dynomax bullet is the best flowing muffler out there. Sounds quite nice also.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FordFanatic said:
im going to be selling my flowmaster cat back really soon. probably going to ask about $100 shipped.
Well you got someone that interested then

how much of it is included?

·
Registered
364 Posts
My dynomax mufflers only lasted for about two to three years before they rusted away at the welds. Then I got new ones with the lifetime warrenty. The rest of the pipes rusted out a year later. Personally I would not bother. I replaced them with a Borla XS and love it.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Well you got someone that interested then

how much of it is included?
i dont want to hijack this guys thread so when i put it up for sale (probably next week) i'll start a thread. it will include the whole cat back setup. im going true duals so wont need it.

oh and i see you have a 93, you might want to make sure it will work with your car. im not sure if it will and i would hate to see you buy it and not be able to use it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, its all the same from 92-95, so its all good =)

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got Dynomax Race Magnum's on my truck.
5 years running with no problems.
Less than 300 bucks to run them from the headers back.

If you want a nice deep tone with a straight though design I would recommend these.
Life time warranty too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts