TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was fun ripping down the track with everyone, check the pics..... 14 cars total... alright!!!

http://www.fcone.com/photos.php?photokey=njtacc

Also, if you NJ guys could e-mail, IM, or PM me your names and years and all your cars info that you wanna submit (webpage url, etc....) cause im sure shadow is going to use some of the pics for the front page and i want to have the info ready for him... im horrible with names....

e-mail: jsy[email protected]
aim: drsdro

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
jordansypek said:
Also, if you NJ guys could e-mail, IM, or PM me your names and years and all your cars info that you wanna submit (webpage url, etc....) cause im sure shadow is going to use some of the pics for the front page and i want to have the info ready for him... im horrible with names....
i've all ready got this taken care of.. i've had 3 pictures on the front page in the past two months :)

besides, we don't bother putting names up anymore.. not enough room ;)

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fair enough...

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8ate8 said:

and btw, the meet was Nov 2, not the 11th :)
I know it was the 2nd :) i was there.. matt gotta change that date... he'll notice it sooner or later...it was pretty cloudy out... there is all kinds of settings on that camera to change the brightness, i was just using the auto configed settings....

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Jordan, did you run a new best?
I only got two time trials before the T/M started, and with the car hot right off the street I equaled my previous best of 14.8. The 4.6 was loving the cold air, but I know there were a lot of traction problems. I know I could have went at least 14.7 if I could have had time to cool it down and didn't have to worry about bracket racing.

8ate8 - all my pics turned out really dark too. I'll have to try brighten them up and see how they turn out. BTW, what kind of camera did you use? Your pic is so darn nice.

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got a new personal best, but its only a 1/10 less of a second... [email protected] 88 with a 2.307 60'.... I really need exhaust, its still stock.... but yeah with the colder air and running DR's this time..not much of a difference... at least i wasnt loosing traction off the line like a lot of people... every run i built up the tc tho, i should have done a run with and easy start... i donno i just always wanna mash it... next time im coming back with exhaust.... i had some shudder problems on the way home.. so i donno maybe i got a tranny issue now... fluid is only 11k old too.. good times man, i was very impressed when i saw that 14.8..ive got all the same mods as you minus the LMAF and exhaust, and thats where i have to be hurting... im saving for plane ticket to hawaii as of now... dont wanna blow all my money on my car till i get back, but it will be winter anyway.. so ima stuff the piggy banks with whatever i got, and pray next spring its gonna be modfest 2003...you know i'd have a lot more mod money if someone wanted to pay off my student loan for me :)

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
and i forgot to add that the guy with the lincoln with the spoked rims, was making in fun of me cause i ditched my jack and spare tire after my second run....

15.698 with spare tire and jack....
15.600 without spare tire and jack..

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i wouldnt worry about the MAF, id go with some gears and some exhaust work. with 3.73s, that TC and those drag radials youd be able to get that 60' down to 2.1 or 2.0, or if you can drive like johnny, 1.9 :eek:

·
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
J-Rob said:
i wouldnt worry about the MAF, id go with some gears and some exhaust work. with 3.73s, that TC and those drag radials youd be able to get that 60' down to 2.1 or 2.0, or if you can drive like johnny, 1.9 :eek:
driving like johhny would require a driver transplant... i gotta build my skillz....

·
Registered
635 Posts
I am so jealous of you guys I wish I could get something like your club together down here in the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
bmac said:
I am so jealous of you guys I wish I could get something like your club together down here in the Dallas Fort Worth area.
You just gotta get up and start something. Everyone always talks about how it'd be nice to have meets like we do. We wanted the same thing. So, last year, we got off our asses and did it :) Our very first meet was in the middle of January during a snowstorm. We STILL had 6 show :) We just talked for a while, got some people to organize an event, started posting information, and people came.

·
Administrator
14,210 Posts
I would prefer names for group photos if at all possible. If not a name for the event or group would be good.

For single car photos, name/year/engine is required.

I do want to know who the "Cobra" cougar was, what size engine, and 96 or 97

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
shadow, the guy with the xenon cougar posted on the other thread in this (vid/img) forum.. i'll see if i can get names, but i'm not sure on who a couple of the cars were.

and i think we should dub this the "1st Annual NJTaCC/TCCoA/LOD E-Town Fall Meet" :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Jordan - I wasn't having the traction problems either. I mean my 60fts weren't killer, but for stock gear/TC and all season 235/60/16's I was getting 2.19-2.22 60fts all day long so I was happy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts