TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what is everyone doing over easter time? myself, im going to visit Spain. i leave on tuesday and im gone for about 12 days. we are going to seville, toledo, madrid, bilbao, burgos, and granada... itll be a blast. i cant wait. heh. -greg

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
Working on either

A) 1990 Ford Ranger 2.9L (replacing heads & new hgs)
B) 1958 Chevy Truck w/Flatbed.. (tow truck)
C) Working on my Sleeping Skilzs.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
hopefully my T-Bird will be parked in the driveway then, or at least having a boneyard tranny put in.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey glowing one,
please bring me some 20" chrome rims ok? they are not available overhere (will be much cheaper instead of shippingcosts to europe) and i will pick them up at the airport.

....:D

Only visiting Spain? there's more to see in europe (but forget Amsterdam)
Have a nice time overhere!

Dutch

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Dutch T-Bird said:
there's more to see in europe (but forget Amsterdam)
things gonna be a bit busy that day in the big city of Amsterdam??

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well.. the trip was set up through my school (but they pulled out all interest and liability on it since they think its too dangerous... and they tried to cancell it, but we were like F*** YOU we're going.) and we are visitng six spanish cities in 12 days (bilbao, burdos, granada, seville, madrid, toledo)... the trip cost $2759 (includes airfare, transportation, hotel, and two meals a day)... i have 250 in cash euros, and i have about 240 in my checking account... so ithink im set on money for there... and im going to post a ton of pictuires when i get back. i cant wait... i really cant... -greg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts