TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I told Jordan about a week ago it was time for an easy-rod post. Looks like I was right. The widebody kit shouldn't be too far behind.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Well, I can't really bash it, cause dayum, that's impressive! :thumbsup:

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
IT WAS BUILT CORRECTLY BECAUSE I BUILT IT FOR MYSELF, SO YOU KNOW IT’S DEPENDABLE AS PERFECT AS POSSIBLE.
well i hope he dosent build cars for other people..... :eek:

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
if it was built correctly he wouldnt of left a 3.8 in it . and body wise that car isnt so bad. but he spent some $$ inside and left the stupid retracable seat belts !

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey I knew I had seen a Cougar with something like that when I lived in Fresno Cali. only the one I saw was all beat up and did'nt look right I thought I was crazy till now.

Btw, is that A kit or some twisted idea someone had when they fell and hit their head on the sink. at about the same time they thought of the flux capacitor. sorry I was just watching that movie. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
He did do a nice job on the car. Impressive bodywork. But why oh why did he start with a V6??

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Well crap... that's just plain ghetto if it's a kit. If it was original I'd say it's mad props, but otherwise mneh

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
I've seen several of the easyrods I've liked, but you gotta put a lot into them to do it right. I like the older rear window, that helps a LOT. But I'd think some period mirrors (or closer to it at least) would help out as well.

I wanna see one lowered with 17" or 18" wheels, big brakes and a carb'd big block or windsor with a big roots blower coming through the hood. THAT would be worth owning.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
looks like you just found your next project idea SW :thumbsup: ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts