TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Hahaha...hes got to sell her toys she left to buy new tools she took when she left. NOTE TO SELF...don't get married.

·
Registered
394 Posts
"I don't think my ex-wife was in the Black Market Beanie Trade..but then again, I didn't know she was having an affair either!"

Funny stuff, I actually wound up reading the whole listing and I have no interest in beanie babies.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
someone is going to pay 860 bucks for those things?? I thought they went out a long time ago...

·
Registered
686 Posts
OMG...theres some whacked out people out there 860 bucks????? FOR BEANIE BABIES!!!!! I used to set them on fire! (well i used to set quite a lot of things on fire in fact :) )..... I mean geez...all the car mods i could do with 860 bucks!!! And my car isnt filled with beans and doesnt get chewed on by dogs! That guy was funny, he lucked out i guess getting that much money for those ghey things.

Greg

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
From a finacial point of view hes an idiot. My little sister was really into this at one time. If a few of the really old ones are real she says he's losing out on a few thousand. Get back at the wife by having alot of nice tools, money is money, any way you look at it.

Then again its the same thing as cars. I bet millions of people see 10K in mods as a waste, just like we see $1000 stuffed animals as a waste.

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
over 1000000 views?? by gods, i thought the evo auction had a lot of views.

JD

·
Anything But Typical
1,337 Posts
The only thing I know about Beanie Babies is that the original "Trap" the mouse is worth well over $5000. Not sure where I heard it from. I own one Beanie Baby and that's because it was given to me as a gift from a guy pal that I went Christmas shopping with one year, and he got it for me as a thank you.

And if you don't believe that Trap stuff, I own the first Happy Holidays Barbie (80's make-up and all) and she's worth well over $1000 by now, if not $2000.

Crazy world we live in.

--Molly

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Hmm....there a purple platapus somewhere in my house.......$$$$

That b*tch Taisha won with a second ebay ID, and claims there were 5 fakes. LOL serves her right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts