TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you read the thread on the NASIOC forum http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442510&perpage=25&pagenumber=1 (now at 54 pages!)
you know the situation. Well, someone started a thread about the situation on Ebay's boards and Ebay deleted it. Someone else started another and now they have deleted that! Is this one big bu$ine$$ covering up for another? This is the address to the Ebay forums. Make your voices heard!

http://pages.ebay.com/community/boards/index.html

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
That's total BS. I'm tempted to never deal with eBay again, if it weren't for the great deals I get on there.
-Thomas

·
Registered
484 Posts
It all makes me madd, I sold a 91 Z71 on there a few months ago. I sold it for 800 bucks below what someone offered me for it right before the auction ended. I did it because I wanted to do what was right. If poor old me can stand to lose 800 bucks, than what is a few grand to this stupid dealership? And forget Ebay helping you, but they should at least suspend the account with only 1 negative feedback!

·
Registered
57 Posts
People these days! Now its a 66 pager? and there was actually a troll to piss 'em off... thats just a step too far. I mean he's already lost a car and some [email protected]$$ has to rub it in his face. Some people... just wanna kill the next guy you see when u hear about these things... people like that make me sick

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
dude, that sux, I got shafted on ebay last year, out of 400 bucks for a dvd player for my car, and I am still trying to get my money back. GUy cancelled the auction, sold me the item, because I was highest bidder, and never sent the product, now I can't find him. His name is Aaron means, and he was sellin under the ebay name Uneeksims. I have contacted safe harbor and several internet fraud companies, and they haven't really been able to do much.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
holy bejesus, that was insane, I just read the whole thing, I think it is crazy cool. But what if it is a hoax, how crazy would that be...anyways, cheers to MarkD, I hope you get the ride, even if it is a mitsu.

P.S. from the time I read it went from 54 to 70 pages. In about three hours.

·
Mushroom Stamp Layer
844 Posts
Okay regarding the posts being deleted. Yes it could be a huge coverup OR there could be legal actions pressing and ebay is trying to keep people from talking about it.. You know if you are part of an investigation you can't talk about it. Why don't they simply state that...maybe they can't or don't wish to.

What happened to the guy sucks. Sue the dealer. They clearly violated their terms in the auction. Really none of it is Ebay's fault and all Ebay should do is tell the dealership don't do it again or you will be banned from Ebay. What do you expect Ebay to do....**** a car out for him? It's out of their hands....he needs to take it to court.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
WOW, that took me a while, 75 threads (didn't read all of them of course :tongue: ).... Hope that dealers goes down..

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Ebay sucks, and I spend/sell a lot there still sucks way to many dead beats and people who get pissed over nothing and dont send emails say they do and are just a wast of time, yeah I doubt they will ever pay for my carpet I just sold on there

·
Registered
274 Posts
I became an ebay powerseller after being laid off and now have over 700 feedback and I wish someone would challenge that companys website. They will let just about any company VeRo you for selling legitimate stuff but wont stick up for the people who are their costomers.

Karl

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I've never bought anything big off ebay (over 75 bucks). Long before I even considered, someone I know lost 800 bucks in a set of "pi" heads.

I just don't trust people

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah, what a crock, He got madd because he couldnt buy it, then after all that gives a mumbo jumbo excuse for not doing it. He must not have the money, because he could buy the car and turn right around and sell it for more than that.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts