1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
Yikes, 120 quid for the pair? That works out to something like a hundred USD a piece. Granted that's shipped, but I bet I could hop on Rockauto.com, order and have the good stuff shipped to me, then ship them to you for less than that. :eek:

Edit: Yeah, I could. It'd be about 15 pounds less for me to buy the Moog brand here then ship them to you. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thanks Brandon. I don't actually need any at the mo, I just asked him to see what they were. I'll bear your offer in mind for the future though.

If we did do that, I wouldn't expect you to do the forwarding for free either.

I bought a pair of MOOG TCA'a last time I was in the states on vacation. Caused a few interesting questions when they scanned my suitcase at the airport...

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yeah thanks Brandon. I don't actually need any at the mo, I just asked him to see what they were. I'll bear your offer in mind for the future though.

If we did do that, I wouldn't expect you to do the forwarding for free either.

I bought a pair of MOOG TCA'a last time I was in the states on vacation. Caused a few interesting questions when they scanned my suitcase at the airport...
I recently carried back a ring and pinion gear set from Denver to SF... as carry-on baggage. They didn't bat an eye (which is odd considering how hefty the pinion gear is). It's nice to see that all that airport security is making us all safer.

-g

1 - 4 of 4 Posts