TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Can't say that I do. imo they're rather tacky and overly patriotic looking. I'm not in love with that tbird he chose to use either... lol

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
yeah.... it says 3.8. thats funny...

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I can't say that I disagree with any of your remarks about it. But, I bet he sells a ton of them. Not just the T-bird but all of them, if you'll notice he's got a multitude of cars with that background to choose from.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
you know I noticed that, not to mention about 100% of those other hotrods looked better in front of his "patriotic america" background. The tbird he chose in comparison is "fagtacular" as obunca put it. That tbird shirt looks downright gay compared to his other offerings. lol...

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Unless the state of California has been invested with the power to write me a ticket for my thoughts, f*ck off.

You know what i'm tired of seeing? Californians trying to ban everything they don't like because "statistically blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah".

So you don't like seeing people abusing the word "gay". There ought to be a law about that eh? Hey there's an idea for you, you can probably get that one passed by your gay-ass PC legislature. ;)

Wouldn't the world be a better place to live if verbal misuse of the word gay would be considered a hate crime by the great state of kalifornia? They could write tickets for it and generate even more revenue for the states shriveled up cash barren coffers! lol

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Well I don't know what all the drama I missed was about. I was just messing with you, just a bit of fun. that's all, you know. lol

The rest of his shirts with the hotrods on them look decent. The hotrods cover most of the RWB and it comes off good looking. The tbird one is just 1) a lame-ass photo of a Thunderbird he chose to use & 2) it's too small and gets overwhelmed with that RWB America background to the point of tacky-ness...

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
someone IS working on one. . . .there were drafts of the Mark VIII "logo" image in the Images/Videos forum. . . . .

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
i meant "decent" looking lol

dont get me wrong it looks alright, but its not something i would wear.

like the shirt linked above, it might look good but will it look good to wear?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts