TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
To each their own, but I call it a pity that this was done to a bird.

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Current highest bidder is m***o that is funny (I know that eGhey masks them for higher ticket items, I mean that is up to 256 bucks!). Who here has a username m***o? hehe probably not him, but still.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
:zpuke:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I may be subjecting myself to flaming here but the bodywork on the car isn't that bad. If you got rid of the ridiculous side scoop that might actually look nice. Then again, I may just be biased after seeing so many awful ricevehicles, but I am a fan of fender flares... [gooo mitsu starion!!] I dunno, I wanted to hate it but it didn't aggravate me that much.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Current highest bidder is m***o that is funny (I know that eGhey masks them for higher ticket items, I mean that is up to 256 bucks!). Who here has a username m***o? hehe probably not him, but still.
eBay doesn't mask higher ticket items, it's an option as to whether or not you want a "private listing".

Also, ebay, in my experience, usually takes the third letter in and the third from the end to display names. Example, my friend bid on something with the username soadfan4life118, but it displayed (from my computer) as a***1.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Does that car even come with a motor, lol... The way it's sitting looks like there's no motor in it. Talk about the need for new shocks/springs...

The body isn't so bad. With the right wheels and some small touches it may actually be decent.

Jay

1 - 20 of 32 Posts