TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i personally dont follow wrestling but being that he's from El Paso and that i've meet the guy before, i was shocked to hear that Eddie Guerrero died this morning in his hotel room.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Wow, didn't even his his 40's..
What did he die from?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
wtf? that's the first time i heard it, that sucks, i didn't like him that much but being that he is a fellow mexican american texan, i do feel the loss nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Didn't like him either at all, but he's a fellow hispanic..............so...............this just again confirms, none of us know when our time is up. :(

·
Registered
817 Posts
wow, that sucks.

guerrero's wrestler persona was one of the few more original ones. when he started i remember him hooking up with chyna and coming onto stage in a lowrider.

in real life he was a good man, and will be missed.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
I heard about this this morning. Apparently during one of his matches last night he got hit in the head with a steal chair. yea yea, i know, when doesnt he? But I really think that last hit did him in. He was a great guy and it was always fun to see his low riders that he would bring into the place.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Anyone else think his death could be steroid related? Getting hit with a chair doesn't cause your heart to explode. It's possible he could have had a heart defect and didn't know about it. I don't follow pro wrestling, but seems his face is always on tv when flipping through.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
ahhh its just a catch later on this year or next he will rise from the dead and come kick somebodys a$$. and then they will be like " WOW what the hell ??? he's like the undertaker you cant kill him" and then he just becomes more famous :D

·
Registered
663 Posts
His funeral is Wednesday. We'll see if he shows up. If it's a ploy, it's a really sad one.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Who said his heart exploded? I have heard nothing as to what his cause of death was. The hit in the head could have cause a blood clot, or whatever the hell they are called, killing him. And yes, it might have been from steriods, he always seemed to be pretty pumped up, but we won't know until the results come back.

EDIT:
The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Arizona. Funeral arrangements are set for Thursday.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
It was on msn that he'd had probs with alcohol and drugs for quite a while.

·
Registered
88 Posts
That sucks. I used to watch him years ago, and he was always entertaining. He was extremely good at his job.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
oh yeah, that was his catch phrase, it's been years since i watched wrestling.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
he was sooo short though. it was funny when you'd see him wrestle a guy that was like over 6 foot tall.

But you know what they say "they dont pack dynomite in big packages :D "

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Ya i was pretty shocked when i heard. Iv been watching eddie since he was in WCW and when he came into the WWE. He was a great wrestler and performer. Ya his character made him look like the bad guy sometimes, but from what iv read and seen he was the biggest family guy. Ya he made mistakes with drugs earlier on but hey we all make mistakes :).

-Matt-

1 - 20 of 22 Posts