TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
if u feel like switching to carb, or and aftermarket efi. i bet they are .

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Looks like it would be good for certain applications. But you'd need to buy a different TB, aftermarket fuel rails, and it looks like it doesn't have the heater hose connector at the right rear corner.

·
Registered
367 Posts
u know it would look pretty sweet under the hood clean alot of the vacuum lines up. but u'd have to figure out how to trick the computer to say there all gone

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
They aren't available, I've had some on order since last summer. The date keeps getting pushed out over and over.

·
5,650 Posts
They aren't available, I've had some on order since last summer. The date keeps getting pushed out over and over.
I had that happen with some spark plug wires. When I ordered it said three weeks from the order date. Three weeks later I check and it now says three more weeks from the order date. I wish Summit would just tell you, "Hey look, we're sorry but we can't get you that part."

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
I have a contact at Edelbrock I talk to almost weekly about this. Yesterday, he tells me it was pushed a week again.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
unless you are running some big boost and or keeping the revs up in a circle track or drift it would be pointless for a street car. I can imagine low rpm torque suffers bad on a mild NA motor?

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Well I don't run boost, don't run circle track, and wouldn't be caught dead doing any gayass "drifting".

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
The car that uses that manifold sould either be just for show or for serious high rpm racing.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Supposedly my carb version of this with the 6MOD ignition controller shipped from Jeg's today. But per David at Edelbrock as of today the castings are in house and being machined, should be ready for shipment next Friday. Someone is lying, we'll see who.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Oscar this is Mustang stuff, I'm going to be selling the Tbird, putting it back to as close to stock as I can.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
It's here, so it was Edelbrock lying to me. Packing list was done on 11/19.

·
Registered
40 Posts
They did a buildup of the 4.6L 2V with that intake in the April edition of Hot Rod. Wait... OMG I get magazines from the future!

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts