TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 96 T-Bird and in going thru my garage stuff I found my "extra EEC" unit.
In 2001 I sent my EEC to Inject Tech (Jerry W.) to have it re-flashed to make it run the way they are supposed to. I bought a spare one so I could still drive car while they had my original one.
My Car: 1996, 4.6 L 2V, 4R70W tranny - This EEC is a ML2-334 unit and was used in both 96 & 97 cars.

I was a member of TCCoA for quite a time and kept track of what was happening with tuning etc, added front and rear shock tower braces, changed rear end to positrac, K&N air filter. One of the members asked if anyone had an extra EEC unit they could borrow and I loaned it to him. He sent it back when done and now I found it again.

I honestly don't know if it remains stock or was flashed with better tune. I no longer need the EEC so I would like to sell it if anyone is interested. Asking $45.00 obo (will include all the paperwork I received back with the one I sent to Inject Tech)

[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
I could use a spare..no idea what the tuning numbers mean..I know California had a diffrent set of numbers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could use a spare..no idea what the tuning numbers mean. I know California had a different set of numbers

The car was a Washington state car and when we moved to Palm Desert, CA in 2014 we brought it down as a back-up car. Went through CA smog tests 3 times totally clean so CA requirements worked with the Injectec EEC Flash. When this one was returned to me it was sent direct from Injectec to me. I will send all of the papers on what they change and what it does, BUT AGAIN... I do not know if it's stock or has an updated flash.
$45.00 and I will mail for free. Let me know. You can PayPal me the $$ if you want to get it.
JIm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts