TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ford EEC Tuner Chip from Shiftmaster. I listed this before, sold it (never shipped it), but the original seller is asking me to resell it due to unexpected circumstances on his end.

SOLD. Can also help writing a base tune if needed.

·
Registered
223 Posts
extremely interested, care to break down it capabilities and function, because i see a computer monitor cable there aswell.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
listen up guys...this is just a heads up because I have one of these chips, so this is just to answer some questions to benefit the seller

it will work for any EEC-IV or EEC-V processor that has a J3 chip port, AND for which there is a strategy template already made (all 96-97 MN12s and 96-97 mustangs use the CDAN4 strategy (not sure about the 3.8 though), 95-95 mn12s use the CCAQE strategy, both are available on the yahoo group for eec tuning)

now there are several programs that can actually be used to write tunes and send them to the hip......the one I use is GUI-EECTuner.........basically this program was the predecessor to the SCT Pro Racer Package....David Posea worked on this, and eventually GUI-EECTuner became the template for the PRP.

some snapshots using GUI-EECTuner:

feel free to search the "EEC Tuning Forum" if you have any other questions on it

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
for some reason, I never got thread notifications and never saw that people were asking questions about this. I appologize for that. The unit has sold however over at SCCOA sunday morning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts