TCCoA Forums banner

Witch Spring do you like better on your mn12?

• 96-97 Sport Springs (89-94 Sc springs)

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Eibach 1.5" drop pro kit springs

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • other (state in a post, i guess)

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to think weather i want to just keep the stock springs, or go with Eibachs

·
Registered
168 Posts
Go with the Eibach's...lowered 'Bird's look nice. :) I replaced my Sport's with a set of ST's which have about the same drop as the Eibach's and it made a world of difference. I know a few people that have used the Eibach's on their 'Birds and dozens of people who have used them on various other cars, and everybody seems to like them.

Brian.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I got the ST springs with KYB Shocks, and Struts, and It was way better than my stock suspension wich was just the regular LX stuff.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lx is night and day in comparison with sport stuff, how do you like the ST and kybs? that seems to be the budget lowered bird setup, i was thinkin about doing it, or going with aftermarket shocks and the sport springs, but with peoples reaction im gonna lower my car

·
Registered
799 Posts
vogtlands rawk!

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so how do i get a hold of vogtland mn12 springs, they list them on there website, and i know mager thom had some left for a descent price, someone pm me if they can get me a way to buy those springs...

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I really like my KYB/ST combo, I've had them for about 9 months. They make a HUGE difference in handling espicially since right before i put those on I went form 205/70 to 235/60. The ride is still pretty good, better than other lowered cars i've been in, body roll, and nose dive is probably on 1/4 of what it was. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
JoeyICU said:
so how do i get a hold of vogtland mn12 springs, they list them on there website, and i know mager thom had some left for a descent price, someone pm me if they can get me a way to buy those springs...
did you email Majer Thom or Vogtland?

joseph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts