TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I'd throw in $3.
$2 towards the purchase price, and $1 towards the dyno...:D

BTW - look at all the wiring in the air dam of that Avenger. WTF???

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Thats an Eaton SC under all of that "stuff". At least it looks like the housing. So did they take a Eaton SC and make it electric powered? I dont know what to make of it.

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
copenkagan said:

Heh, not for $1999. That could get your prepared for a supercharger.
Not at retail price, sure...if you have connections or buy one of a Stanger somewhere you might be able to ;)

·
Registered
659 Posts
no parasitic loss my ***, two extra batteries, and the draw from to the alternator alone deem that unworthy of my cash....
Mike:rolleyes:

·
Registered
294 Posts
So replace the electric motors and batteries with a 50cc string trimmer motor.
My biggist issue is, if it isn't turning you have a block in your intake. You would need to build a valving system to go around the stopped rotors.
In the 60's Paxton built a blow-or-not system for a smallblock Ford and it had a special intalke manifold with valve-gates in it and an solonoid actuated belt drive (like airconditioning). When in N/A it would draw through the carb and intake normally but when you flipped the switch it blower would start and the gates would divert the air.
BMan

·
Registered
150 Posts
Flows 405 CFM at 5.5 PSI
if i remember correctly, a stock 5.0HO flows a bit more than 300CFM at idle...
Compact design fits most engines up to 3.5L (215 cu. in.)
i guess that excludes us
Designed for short 15-second bursts, like Nitrous but without the $2K-$10K in refills annually
so what if your car runs 16's? for 15 seconds youre gonna haul ***, then the car looks like you hit the brakes? and ive never heard of a 10K dollars in nitrous in a year
Instantly adds 75+ HP with the push of a button
and a 75 shot every weekend in the racing season wouldnt total 10K dollars in refils

1 - 16 of 16 Posts