TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chiltons manuel that depicts the FL15 circuit as kinda lightly loaded (compared to a 60amp). I know that 20 amp is not that large of a draw when we are talking about the whole electrical system. I checked 4 out of four O2 sensors for shorts. But as far as finding the actual wires that lead to them and where they come out is beyond me. I have the ford 1995 disc that has all the expanded info that regular basic manuels don't carry. But I'll be damned if I can find a more indepth diagram than the paper copy in chiltons. If any one knows something more than about the circuit than just what chiltons or hanes has, please contact me. Eric:2huh:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
The only places I think those wires come out are two connectors by the RH hood hinge, and then at the EEC connector (behind the RH kick panel inside the car). Theyll disappear into the engine harness and I think those two places are the only two to really check.

Just noticed Jordan's reply, I was looking at the same diagram. C161 and C168 are the two I meant. C292 is the EEC connector IIRC.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts