TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had a good run with the bird. I know I have been active on this site only a short time but I was ghosting for years. And it seems now that I am finally serious about getting the bird goind this happens...

See you all on the flip side.

·
̇
3,702 Posts
Is it supposed to cool off on Saturday..I noticed that spot was blank?.. :gapteeth:

Rayo..

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,255 Posts
I'm going to be at the W on Ft. Lauderdale beach.
Charging everything.
The worlds ending, no bill.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
Quit making Excuses

Just get it done. You'll have time.

·
Super Moderator
11,912 Posts
LOL That's a good one 3rd Coast!

Been nice knowing you guys. :zbeer:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Cheers Everyone!!!! I hope we are all here in two days lol. (I'm sure we will be) but nice post. Talk to you guys on the 22nd lol

·
Super Moderator
10,401 Posts
Been nice knowing you guys. :zbeer:
You too, TM!

As long as I'm driving one of my Cars, I'm goin' easy, lol. :zspot:

As long as no one goes "I wonder if this button is really hooked up?" to the wrong button, we should be fine. :)

If not, maybe I get to actually use one of the Civil Defense rad meters I bought off ebay.

They have a 500R per hour setting... :facepalm:

I don't get much of a reading on those from just background, lol.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
my last meal was a Marie calender pot pie, not unlike the cult leader and members of the cult who thought they would get to ride on a spaceship behind the halebop comet.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
my last meal was a Marie calender pot pie, not unlike the cult leader and members of the cult who thought they would get to ride on a spaceship behind the halebop comet.
Did you have the Kool-Aid to drink?

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
There has been a collision with large asteroid NB-4562-C and it's smaller cousin ND-29719 earlier today.
There is a risk of some very large fragments entering the Earth's atmosphere tonight.....
List of news articles covering this below. NASA press release to follow.
http://alturl.com/2vz8c

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Well it's early morning in Europe right now, looks like I can make plans for the weekend. :D

·
Administrator
8,008 Posts
Well it's early morning in Europe right now, looks like I can make plans for the weekend. :D
Early morning here, and I'm still here! :D So it looks like I better get my Christmas shopping done! :eek:

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Wow, had to go to work! No calling in dead I guess :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
I hope that at least my strut rod bushings come in so I can finish my front suspension while I wait for "game over" to happen.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts