TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I went to the susp place and the guy showed me where my endlink bushings are gone (not wore out really bad, but GONE)...he quoted me 50 for parts 60 for labor...I was gonna get my own parts but I didnt ask if that was for new endlinks or if all I needed to get was the bushings. So what do yall think all or just the kit?

·
8,239 Posts
just get the endlinks from autozone or advance auto and do it yourself.

60 in labor, it takes anyone with a metric socket set like 20 minutes to do, its literally two bolts.

JH

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Tiffany's being a dork (but I still love her, she's so adorable), does she want a poly mount kit or talk to Dan Newman and get the actual endlinks too?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Just buy the kit, new links and bushings all in one. Takes no time at all to change out.

·
Registered
332 Posts
yeah i had the same problem when i bought the car used, so i just bought the endlink kit from MOOG, the bushings are pressed into the endlinks i guess you could say, so there one part. u get the busings, u get the endlinks.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
You'll be looking for the Energy Suspension endlink kit, BTW. Make sure you get the right length, and it's a piece of cake.

·
Registered
974 Posts
does anyone know if there are any shortened front endlink kits aviliable?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts