TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody done a straight 6 cylinder engine swap? This may sound dumb, I'm not very car savvy. I'm not even sure if it's compatible or even possible for that matter. Thank you.

Also, I'm wondering about air springs suspension. Any information is very helpful. Thanks.

I was sort of thinking about an old Jeep Cherokee straight 6. I heard they were very reliable. There was a 230 block, so I thought maybe it was compatible.

Just an idea not really planning on pursuing. Just looking at the possibilities. I realize this probably sounds stupid.

·
Registered
871 Posts
See if you can wedge a 4.2 Trailblazer motor in there with a turbo I hear those things are beasts when boosted and they're a pretty reliable engine when maintained. I have never personally heard of anyone doing an inline6 swap in these cars though, but if you're not car savvy I wouldn't even attempt it. There are people running airbag suspensions here and I'm sure parts available, you just have to search the forums in the suspension area to find out. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts