TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would a 97 f-150 with a trinton 4.6L engine fit in my 94tbird 4.6L????? if not the engine would the intake swap over... it had a tube plemunm about 6 to 8 inches tall> kinda like a high rise intake? think it would look killer on my block if it fits?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
dont bother. go with either an 01+ Crown Vic 4.6, 99+ Mustang GT 4.6, or 2002-2005 Explorer 4.6. the explorer motor is all alminum, and all of them are easier to adapt and have more outta da box horsepower than the pickup motor.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ty for the info ...well thats what im going to do any help on the biggest size motor to swap with out changing my front end springs or control arms >? all info is much appreciated thanxs again...my car is a 1 owner from my fiancee..we got her a 2005 taurus and i have a 94 f250 for work so the tbird is my project car and my toy to play with its in great shape just not the power for me lol always slow ...my truck is slower than the winter month of a year in va thanxs again the great ob

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
C F I FLY said:
ty for the info ...well thats what im going to do any help on the biggest size motor to swap with out changing my front end springs or control arms >? all info is much appreciated thanxs again...my car is a 1 owner from my fiancee..we got her a 2005 taurus and i have a 94 f250 for work so the tbird is my project car and my toy to play with its in great shape just not the power for me lol always slow ...my truck is slower than the winter month of a year in va thanxs again the great ob
control arms and springs wont be a consideration. Biggest motor wont really help, its the one you can most efficently adapt to the proper trans and EEC that matters.

see what i said already. get a 99+ 4R70W, a good convertor from dirtyd0g, cams and springs, and a tune from www.blueovalchips.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts