TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant help at laugh..................

Looks like I will be getting my 5th Hood in the last year.

Friday I called in sic do to the snow in the North East and will shoveling my walk here comes a truck and wham...... new front end willl be needed......... hood and bumper...

I havent had a chance to wax the hood of my car on over a year.... I just keep getting them repainted or replaced.

O well /rant off

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
hahaha... sorry to hear about that man. If it makes ya feel any better, my SC got rearended on saturday by some 17 yr. old girl. I was a little pissed at first, but then her mom called me about it and was saying how her daughter hit like 2 other cars that week and that she took her licence away from her, hahaha... it made me laugh a little, I hope you get her fixed up ok

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SC_Steve said:
hahaha... sorry to hear about that man. If it makes ya feel any better, my SC got rearended on saturday by some 17 yr. old girl. I was a little pissed at first, but then her mom called me about it and was saying how her daughter hit like 2 other cars that week and that she took her licence away from her, hahaha... it made me laugh a little, I hope you get her fixed up ok
Did you at least get her number?:ztoohot:

If you where to go out on a date just remeber to drive;)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Thunderterd said:

Did you at least get her number?:ztoohot:
lol, no ... well... yeah, I guess I did get her number. But only for the sake of getting my bird fixed. She's a little too young for me, but then again... it's only 4 years. My mom and dad are 6 years apart.

If you where to go out on a date just remeber to drive
hahaha.... ROFL :uppoint:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts