TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this linked from the local Mustang board, enjoy:D

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/smack-down-cafe-18/768947-what-happens-when-you-borrow-you-parents-gt500-driver-member-here.html

If you aren't a member on SVTperformance, make username and read. It's worth it. Starts to get good at about page 10-11.

Here's some cliffs on the thread:

1) Kid steals what he claims was daddy's GT500, races with it, does burnouts, hits a deer with it, gets everything on video and posts it on SVTP.

2) Real owner's son sees all this, posts up, tells his dad everything.

3) Epicness follows

Edit: He erased all the racing videos in the stolen car, but the video of the accident is still on the first page. Just retarded.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Damn that got real epic

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Remember that thread back in, oh, I think summer of 2002?? Basically, a ford tech, working at a dealership, after working on a customer's 03 COBRA took it out joyriding with a buddy, and posted all the details of his dealings on some forum and the owner, who happened to be a member of said forum, read, tech lost job, etc. etc. anybody remember this and/or have a link to it? I remember it was all over the net.

I found it ......

http://forums.mustangworks.com/f17/waaaaaaaaaay-cool-29134/

·
Registered
871 Posts
after reading that again I'm thankful for many of our less steallar memebers here, the people on that forum just make them look so much better :D

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
Now we know where they go after they say " **** you tccoa, I'm buying a mustang!" and leave:D
I saw a sig with photos over there, two photos of a very nice 98 cobra...it was white, and a very nice, white 94-95 thunderbird and it said something like "1998 cobra: SOLD :( 1995 Thunderbird, hey at least it's a V8 give me some credit :rolleyes:

funny, that's the first time I've really read anything negative about these cars...even mustang owners, for the most part, don't seem to have a problem with the birds/cats

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
lol that was awesome. They were talking about how terrible it would be to hit a deer and then what happens?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Epic indeed. And the only time I get compliments from mustang owners is when I pull frieght trains on them.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
I get compliments almost exclusively from Mustang owners lol

Probably SVT elitism, top of the line packages tend to do that.
so goes it with most SC owners I encounter......a lot will say they don't act that way, but they're full of it.

great, its still just a V6.....so what if it has a sissy power adder.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts