TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a great movie. For me it shows how low humanity can go when we allow ourselves to do so. Its not the greatest movie written by any means, but for me it touches on a whole lot of things. If you have never seen this movie i definetely think you should.

I see this as what happens when we as human beings forget who we are and allows ourselves to become only what is logical at that time and place. but then again its just another movie, i just think it really touches on the way society is going and the way it could end up to be. I wonder however, do a lot of poeple feel that we could end up this way, or could this be an example of what happens when we as humans become to full of ourselves. What do you all think?

Greg

·
Registered
809 Posts
I thought it was such a good movie I bought a copy of it. It's too deep for me to get into now. I think some people feel too much and some not enough so I can't answer your question well.

Here is an example. A father who beats the crap out of another father at a kids baseball game..........there is a guy who should feel LESS.

A kid who beats another kid to death and has no remorse........there's a kid who should feel more.

If you haven't seen this movie this will make no sence at all !!!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
GRRRREAT MOVIE...

I watched it twice the first night I saw it. In some ways I like it better than matrix.

(Yes Greg I'm still alive.. just VERY VERY busy lately)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chrisnack said:

(Yes Greg I'm still alive.. just VERY VERY busy lately)
Yea i was wondering lol, i was starting to think youd gotten ticked off a tbirds and never wanted to come here lol... Also i was pretty drunk when i wrote this post hah, yesterday i made an awesome discovery... They can now sell Molson XXX in stores!!! Which it used to be illegal and only available in canada. Its the most awesome beer ive had in a long time...

Greg

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Earl said:
Is it an independant piece? Or can I go down to blockbuster & rent it? This sounds to be right up my ally.
It came out in theaters within the last two years, so yea you can get it on tape, BB should have it.

Greg

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
You can rent it from blockbuster or hollywood..

Don't watch it on tape... VHS doesn't do movies justice! :)

I can't watch VHS tapes anymore... looks too crappy.. sounds too crappy...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chrisnack said:
You can rent it from blockbuster or hollywood..

Don't watch it on tape... VHS doesn't do movies justice! :)

I can't watch VHS tapes anymore... looks too crappy.. sounds too crappy...
I agree, tapes suck. Thats about the only thing i care about with movies tho-- when im watching TV or listening to music in my hosue, my cheap klipsch 4.1 comptuer speakers and 8 year old 27" trinitron are more than fine, but when i get in my car, my 2500 bucks worth of stereo still doesnt meet my requirements lol. I guess im jsut wierd like that...

Greg

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
GregK said:

I agree, tapes suck. Thats about the only thing i care about with movies tho-- when im watching TV or listening to music in my hosue, my cheap klipsch 4.1 comptuer speakers and 8 year old 27" trinitron are more than fine, but when i get in my car, my 2500 bucks worth of stereo still doesnt meet my requirements lol. I guess im jsut wierd like that...

Greg
My home stereo crushes my $3k car system.. and I haven't really spent that much on my home stereo... and I'm not done yet.. still trying to figure a few replacement speakers for setup... (newer and better speakers)

I LOVE my 32" Trinitron.. I have the good one with the 3d comb filter... the cheaper Sony's look ok, but not as good as the series that I have...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts